|Hiv Transmission Toilet Paper?
Apr 11, 2012
Hey doc. 1. I was masterbating in a toilet then cleaned myself with toilet paper inluding the inside of my urethra. 2. Was wiping my ass after a shit and noticed blood on the toilet paper. i dont know it was from me or someone else.
if someone had ejected sperm of poured blood onto the paper and i wipe my penis and anus with the same paper would i be at risk? please answer and relieve my worries thanks
| Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV does not live well outside of the body. HIV transmission would not occur in a situation like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Through A Paper Cut
- Does Hiv Exist In Any Liquid Besides Blood Or Semen?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.