Apr 8, 2012
Hi dra..what is your opinion about me drinking with a poz..What if she was able to mix her saliva w/ blood in my drink..After drinking i notticed that i have small blister on my tongue maybe due to irritation of my tongue to the beer..My question is..is it possible for HIV transmission in that manner..and last is do need HIV testing? Kindly answer..God bless.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There are no risk of HIV transmission through casual contact, which includes drinking after someone who has HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Shingles Sign Of HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.