I found comfort in your reply

Dear Shannon, Thankyou for answering my question titled 'unusual possible exposure'. I will definatly be more careful in toilets from now on. I was so worried I had put my self at risk and felt guilt every time I looked at my children. I would really appreciate it if you could tell me about HIV survival in water. I have tried to research and understand it loses infectiousness in air. I keep reading 'when it dries it dies', but how about when it remains wet for instance in a toilet. Many Thanks.

Hi I'm glad to hear that I was able to give you comfort. HIV does not survive long after it leaves the body and hits air, even in water it is exposed to air. So no chance of long term survival even in water.

Can I move on
tongue blister