Can I move on

I had a brief unprotected exposure in early Dec. I've tested negative at 3,4,5,8,10 and 13 weeks. My skin has been dry around my mouth and I'm afraid it might be Sebboric Dermatitis. I've also had cbc where all was fine. I was very sick when blood was taken and my cd4 was 749 and cd8 320 2.5 ratio. I was moving on until I got this dyness around my mouth.

HI From what you have described from your testing history you are HIV negative. The standard or testing is to get your first test at 3 weeks then another at 3 months to be sure you can get one at 6 months. But again from what you have described you are HIV negative.

very confused!
I found comfort in your reply