i want to know if while putting penis inside the anus if condom breaks

i am just putting my penis inside the anus but i am wear condom but while putting inside condom breaks and i quikly pull out my penis from inside the anus .is there any possibility of hiv?

Hi From what you have described there wasn't a chance for body fluid to exchange for HIV transmission to occur. What I do want to tell you is that the majority of the time when a condom breaks it is because it is being put on wrong or has expired. Please review how to put a condom on and make sure you check the expiration dates on it.

please help me
Tasting Blood