NEED AN ANSWER PLEASE!

I feel I may have been exposed to HIV on 3/15/12, 8 days later I had 2 lumps on the back of my neck and they aren't any bigger than a bean and are no more than an inch away from each. My question is, is it possible that this is an early sign of HIV?

Hi, It is unlikely that the lumps are a sign of HIV at this early of a stage. You need to be tested and the standard for HIV testing is to have your first test is at 3 weeks from the day of exposure, then another in 3 months and a final in 6 months. 97% of the population will test negative or positive at the 3 month mark, the 6 month is 100%. In the meantime you need to abstain or make sure that any exposure you have is protected during this time.

Be well and stay safe, Shanno

"Genital warts" and possible infections
please help me