unprotected sex

Hi there, i have just known about my HIV positive status for awhile and i have a steady girlfriend that i have been very sexually active for. We did have unprotected sex for a couple of times( about 10 encounters) to be exact) but wasn't sure about my status back then. I am very sure i never once cum in her and i yet to find any sores nor anything usual about my penis as i always practice withdrawal and our sex never lasted more than 10 mins. I had a recent viral load which is around 16000( is this considered high viral load count to transmit the virus?) and my cd4 count is at 600. I am not on any medication and i found out about my status when i was be diagnose with CMV two months ago. My partner got freak out and she refuses to go for a check so i am trying to find out how high are the odds here?

Hi So a few things here we can talk about. 1. 16,000 is not a high viral load, but having a detectable viral load does create more of a likelihood of transmission but not as a high of a likely say if your viral load was 160,000 or higher. 2. We know that when someone has an undetectable viral load, on medication the likelihood of HIV transmission is almost non existent. Great prevention for someone living with HIV to not pass on the virus is to be on medication and adherent to the medication, creating a undetectable viral load. 3. Your partner definitely needs to be tested. We know that if for some reason she finds out she is positive, getting on medication sooner rather than later prolongs life. If she is negative then you need to discuss how to keep her that way. You can have a successful healthy relationship. My husband is negative and believe me it is possible. 4. Peace of mind for both of you is incredibly important.

Heroin/cocaine speedballs and HIV risk
Mixing Ayahuasca/DMT and HIV drugs