|"Genital warts" and possible infections
Apr 6, 2012
I have an anxiety disorder. one of the things i worry about is genital warts. can regular warts turn into genital warts? an answer would be appreciated Thx:)
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Thanks also for sharing that you struggle with anxiety. That a good thing to be aware of since it can influence how you take in the information we talk about. That said..
Different warts are different warts, they don't move around or infect completely different parts of the body. That means that genital warts generally only infect genitals. Plantar warts, which happen on the feet, will only infect feet.
If you have warts that you're concerned about, sounds like it'd be a good idea to talk to a medical professional to see about treatment.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- What Part Of The Integumentary System Is Effected When Dealing With Genital Warts?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- How Often Is Ritalin Prescribed For Hep C Patients?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.