|4th generation rapid test
Apr 6, 2012
I had a negative 4th generation duo test at 27 days after my last possible exposure how accurate is that at 27 days?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Very. This is a great test. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rapid Hiv Test 4th Generation
- Is Neuropathy A Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.