Confused about the HIV risk of my exposure (more info)

Hello. 6 weeks ago, I had a full physical exam where I was clear of all stds. That same week however, I went to a fully nude strip club and received a lap dance. During this lap dance, the stripper unzipped my fly and briefly tried to masturbate me for about 5 seconds. I stopped her. Then with my fly unzipped and my penis exposed through the fly but not erect in my boxers, the stripper then turned around, sat on me and pretty vigorously rubbed her vagina and surrounding areas on my crotch. This lasted <10 seconds until I thought better and made her stop, then I left. I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE WAS ANY PENETRATION.From what I've read I wouldn't think this is a high risk for HIV. However, 4 weeks later I tested positive for hsv1 and 2. Remember, I was negative 4 weeks prior with no other exposures. I also tested negative for all other stds including HIV via lab Elisa.

Then at 40 days I tested negative for HIV with a clear view stat-Pak test via finger prick. While I know I am supposed to go for a 3 month test to be certain, would you still consider my exposure a low risk exposure despite the fact I got hsv2 from this stripper? I did not notice any open sores on her. As far as symptoms go, I have not had a fever, although I have had some tender glands and a tight (not sore) throat which under normal circumstances I would chalk up to allergies. I guess I am really looking for some reassurance about my tru risk of exposure and the results of my rapid test at 40 days.Thank you for our help.

I am not so convinced you got anything from this stripper other than a case of the worried-wells. Did you really have blood tested for HSV 1 and HSV 2 6 weeks ago? HSV 1 is very common and your being negative is suspect as is such quick conversion from antibody negative to positive.

I trust the HIV test and given minimal exposure plus negative HIV test > 1 month later, I'd say that equals no HIV. DW

please respond doc.
Need suggestion