please respond doc.

hi doc. i had protected sex with a prostitute last march 2, 2012. it was my first sex ever in my life. it was protected oral and vaginal. 2 weeks after the incident, i developed a cold that lasted almost a week. the night before that i was not wearing any shirt on and my back is exposed to the electric fan. is this possibly the cause of the cold? 3 days after developing the cold, i developed a mild cough with phlegm. until now i still have it. when i developed the cold i saw my left tonsil that is developing a white spot (tonsil stone?) there are times that it would be gone and then go back. its been 3 days that is gone now. i also had a pain under my left jaw but i think its now swollen. i dont know. i also had dry and chapped lips together with the cold. it lasted almost 2 weeks. march 27 came and i noticed that my lips are red, puffy and chapped but not painful. on the next day it subsided a little but there's still slight redness and the next day its gone. i also had red spots on my body but it wont last a day. may be it would be gone in 2-4 hours.

it is because of hiv?

when i ejaculated, i saw the tip of the condom and all the fluids are in there. because it was my first time, i didnt check the condom. i dont know if it is broken or not.

if it is broken, it would leak right?

pls help doctor. im getting paranoid. :(

thank you in advance for your reply.

The only way for you to find if you are HIV+ is to get a test. Based on what you write, I doubt that this encounter led to HIV transmission. Your condom it seems was fine. There are other STDs out there and you should see a doctor if you are not feeling well.

rna test and std test
Confused about the HIV risk of my exposure (more info)