rna test and std test
Apr 6, 2012
hi doctor i had relations without protection after 28 days i did an std test and it was negative then i waited 5 days (33 days after exposure) to do and RNA of hiv and it was negative before that day i was using benadryl for allergies it doesn't affect my results.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Medications will not affect results of the HIV RNA PCR (viral load test). DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.