HIV Contamination??

Dear Experts, On the 19th February 2012, my friends invited me to a chinese spa in china, (I later learned that the spa served as cover for prostitution). All the time the girl was dressed. There was no kiss, no vaginal, no anal sex, no oral sex. She only masturbated me during the massage, I had a cut on my penis, I did not wear condom, I am circumcised. All the time the room was dimmed and I did not have my glasses.

2) What if her hand was not clean and contained semen from a previous customer or her own contaminated blood and she touched my penis. Am I at risk for HIV contamination?

3) Then she massaged my back and at one time I felt a big pressure. I am worried that she may have needle pricked me. I could not have told the difference between a needle prick or normal massage pressure.

4) When she massaged my back, my penis head pressed against the bed sheet, if the bed sheet was wet with semen from a previous customer, and my penis head does touch it, is it a risk of HIV Tranmsission?

5) I awfully worried due to symptoms I have experienced. from the 7th march, I experienced Mouth Sore, and tachycardia, night sweats, dry mouth (like no saliva). My apetite has tripled, I eat and still feel hungry. I would go pee many times per day and more than normal. During the day I would sit down and I would be sweating and have tachycardia, the feeling was worse at night especially when I try to sleep.

on the 10th march, I started to feel my left cervical lymph nodes. I had to take xanax to sleep till the 20th march. I developed a small rash over my body. When taking xanax intead of feeling more calm, my heart would accelerate.

On the 20th March, I feel the left cervical lymph node more, however I feel better.

Since 25th however I feel better. The rash seems to disappear, I still feel the lymph node though smaller. I noticed I lost muscle near my buttocks, and my penis and testicles are smaller compared to before the incident. The lymph node is smaller. I am waking up at night with my shirt wet with perspiration.

Everyone tells me I cannot get HIV from hand job, yet I experienced all the symptoms above. I simply do not undersand.

All the symptoms I explained above is genuine, not made from my immagination. I simply do not understand because of I learned that HIV can only be transmitted by

Blood injection, Vaginal, Oral, Anal Sex Breast feeding

Since I am back home, I did not touch my wife fearing I can give her something. I have already told my wife about this incident

Please give me your honest opinion, I am 30 years old, recently graduated from college, I worry my life is over before it even started

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Your friends are right, you cannot get HIV from a handjob or any of the other means that you describe. While I don't believe you have any risk of being infected, it would seem to me that undergoing HIV testing would relieve your anxiety and so I would suggest testing. I am confident the results will be negative and you can move on with your life with your wife. Take care, LHW

Please Answer
I scared my flu shot can crossreact with my testing after three months