Apr 3, 2012
I had sex with a female prostitute , where my condom slid off. I contracted genital herpes from the incident. Had a negative HIV antibody test at the 20 week mark. Can I consider this test conclusive
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Tingling All Over Body Herpes
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.