Apr 3, 2012
I had sex with a female prostitute , where my condom slid off. I contracted genital herpes from the incident. Had a negative HIV antibody test at the 20 week mark. Can I consider this test conclusive
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.