No HIV risk from "swimming pool" but still feeling unwell

I was in a swimming pool a few years ago. When I was in the pool, there was a couple in the pool having sex. I have read that you can't get hiv in the pool unless you are having sex. I never had sex or do drugs. I started having headaches, trouble going to the bathroom, hair loss, red bumps on my face, stomach, chest, back, and arms. Could this be hiv, or could it be something else?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

You hit the nail on the head from the beginning: "you can't get hiv in the pool unless you are having sex." You just can't.

If you're feeling unwell, it has to be because of something else.. perhaps your stress/anxiety is causing it?

Hope this helps!

Erik

pillow sex
*are many parners those who are hiv negative causes hiv