33 opportunistic infections?
Apr 3, 2012
Hi, I would like to know the 33 opportunistic infections that can cause HIV. Thank You.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Are there really 33? Sounds like this may be an assignment for a school project. As I can not abet cheating, I will point you to websites where you can look this up yourself:
Good luck and I hope you get an A.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.