33 opportunistic infections?
Apr 3, 2012
Hi, I would like to know the 33 opportunistic infections that can cause HIV. Thank You.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Are there really 33? Sounds like this may be an assignment for a school project. As I can not abet cheating, I will point you to websites where you can look this up yourself:
Good luck and I hope you get an A.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Effects In Men If Untreated
- Long Term Effects Of Vaginitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.