Apr 3, 2012
When should i see a doctor bout my symtoms?
Response from Dr. Wohl
It seems to me that you suffer from an extreme case of brevity. My advice is to ponder and then write thoughtfully. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.