Apr 3, 2012
When should i see a doctor bout my symtoms?
Response from Dr. Wohl
It seems to me that you suffer from an extreme case of brevity. My advice is to ponder and then write thoughtfully. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Symptoms To Start?
- Physical Symptoms Of Hiv After Three Years Exposure
- Is Bruising Easily A Sign Of Hiv?
- Will A Cbc Blood Test Show Hiv?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.