|scared of getting tested
Mar 29, 2012
I gave oral sex to a person of unknown status. he did not ejaculate and there was little precum because we stopped. 6 days later I developed a painless sore throat. my gums bleed when I brush. If.my gums were slightly bleeding during oral sex , am I at risk of hiv. It's been80 days but I am so scared of testing positive.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Chances are very low for HIV transmission (assuming your partner was HIV+). The mouth is not a good place for HIV to enter the body. Other sexually transmitted infections can easily be transmitted orally. I recommend you go to a clinic, not so much for HIV, but other infections. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.