Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

casual contact once again
Mar 29, 2012

I've just noticed that you answered to my qustion about casual contact. Thank you so much for your answer. I was hoping you could give me some more specific answers on these 6 question at the end of my post. Could you answer them? (each of these 6 Q) .The most important one for me is this one about visible/invisible amount of blood/semen. If you would answer me on that it would mean a lot to me. As you can see I was really waiting for news from you - sitting and pressing refresh button :)You're the only expert i can really trust. Thx a lot and have a nice day (or night or both)

Response from Dr. Wohl

Your sixth question was: Why when you masturbate someone and then, after a while with the same hand (with some fluids/fluids residue on it) mastrubate yourself, or cut yourself on this hand - you can't get infected? (You are saying that it is indirect contact - but that'd definitely contact with infected fluid - i don't unterstand that).

My answer: There are all sorts of scenarios you can come up with regarding potential exposure. Jerking off with another man's semen as a lube is not exactly casual contact, however. I agree this seems like not something high on the list of good ideas and should be discouraged. Will it lead to HIV infection? Rarely but still.

DW

Previous
One Step Rapid screening test, help please.
Next
Oraquick Rapid HIV Test Chewed Gum Before Testing

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.