casual contact once again

I've just noticed that you answered to my qustion about casual contact. Thank you so much for your answer. I was hoping you could give me some more specific answers on these 6 question at the end of my post. Could you answer them? (each of these 6 Q) .The most important one for me is this one about visible/invisible amount of blood/semen. If you would answer me on that it would mean a lot to me. As you can see I was really waiting for news from you - sitting and pressing refresh button :)You're the only expert i can really trust. Thx a lot and have a nice day (or night or both)

Your sixth question was: Why when you masturbate someone and then, after a while with the same hand (with some fluids/fluids residue on it) mastrubate yourself, or cut yourself on this hand - you can't get infected? (You are saying that it is indirect contact - but that'd definitely contact with infected fluid - i don't unterstand that).

My answer: There are all sorts of scenarios you can come up with regarding potential exposure. Jerking off with another man's semen as a lube is not exactly casual contact, however. I agree this seems like not something high on the list of good ideas and should be discouraged. Will it lead to HIV infection? Rarely but still.

One Step Rapid screening test, help please.
Oraquick Rapid HIV Test Chewed Gum Before Testing