One Step Rapid screening test, help please.

please answer my question, i really need an answer, i got tested for HIV 1 and 2 using the method one step-rapid screening test, i got tested on the 27th day of my post exposure, my question is, how reliable is the test that i have done? it came out negative, is there a chance that when i got tested again in 3 months post exposure will the result be also negative? please, i need an answer for this. please.

The test is very reliable. Repeat testing may make you feel more reassured and the chances that second test will be positive depends on what your exposure was exactly. However a negative test at 27 days is very very reassuring.

Please i need help! Am i infected indeed
casual contact once again