|HIV, etc., exposure from bandaid
Mar 29, 2012
If my child picked up a bandaid at her daycare and I made her drop it but she held my hand (that has some cuts around the cuticles) and touched my necklace, which I touched and then may have touched my cuticles that had some little cuts (cuts are not bleeding). Is there any risk of infection to her or me in this case.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Absolutely not. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Women?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
- Syphilis And The Immune System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.