Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Fisted then penetrated...
Mar 29, 2012

Dear expert,

I am a straight 29y male. In a night of absolute lunacy I engaged in an extreme act with a transsexual sex worker in an agency. The agency claims they are all checked... Anyway, she proceeded to give me a rim job, a fist with no glove but a lot of lube followed by me getting penetrated with a condom. Just before cumming however she pulled out and masturbated until she unloaded in her condom... After the act I felt petrified. I did not bleed in anyway, and I do not think the condom leaked in anyway, and as I was well lubricated the thrusting was not intense after the fisting... I feel dreadful and terrified and have no idea why I went so far... Perhaps a long overdue fantasy that went too far with booze... Please help, am I at serious risk... I have not slept since yesterday... Please factor in however that the fist did not hurt. I was well stretched in the past but only with toys, so the effort did not rip me up or anything to that extent but I am still worried... Man its tough being honest about these matters but ive seen your help in past threads... Thanks and best regards. Marco

Response from Dr. Wohl

I do not see how you would be infected were she to be HIV+. She had a condom on the whole time. There is no risk here. DW

Previous
Clarification
Next
HIV, etc., exposure from bandaid

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.