Fisted then penetrated...

Dear expert,

I am a straight 29y male. In a night of absolute lunacy I engaged in an extreme act with a transsexual sex worker in an agency. The agency claims they are all checked... Anyway, she proceeded to give me a rim job, a fist with no glove but a lot of lube followed by me getting penetrated with a condom. Just before cumming however she pulled out and masturbated until she unloaded in her condom... After the act I felt petrified. I did not bleed in anyway, and I do not think the condom leaked in anyway, and as I was well lubricated the thrusting was not intense after the fisting... I feel dreadful and terrified and have no idea why I went so far... Perhaps a long overdue fantasy that went too far with booze... Please help, am I at serious risk... I have not slept since yesterday... Please factor in however that the fist did not hurt. I was well stretched in the past but only with toys, so the effort did not rip me up or anything to that extent but I am still worried... Man its tough being honest about these matters but ive seen your help in past threads... Thanks and best regards. Marco

I do not see how you would be infected were she to be HIV+. She had a condom on the whole time. There is no risk here. DW

Clarification
HIV, etc., exposure from bandaid