Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Is Protected.....really protected?

Hi Doctor,

Is using a latex condom that doesn't break or fall off throughout (start to finish) anal sex really "protected." The reason I ask is several experts I have read online say the risk is only low risk, so that has me freaked out a little. I have always heard that condom protected sex is safe sex and not to worry. I am a top and have never had unprotected sex or had a condom break of fall-off but reading that it is only low risk has me concerned. Can you give me some insight?

Thank you

The only no risk activity is not having sex. Is there some theoretical risk of infection even with an intact condom? I guess. But, probably on the same order of Ron Paul winning the presidential election and I am not any where close to packing my bags for Sweden.

A unique situation... are you up for the challenge?
ccr5 delta 32