A unique situation... are you up for the challenge?

Heres my story:

In late June of 2011, I had an encounter with a Transsexual escort at a friends bachelor party. We talked for a while and decided to head to one of the available rooms. Before anything escalated I put on a condom (I purchased the condom earlier that week) and she began to give me oral. The oral lasted 2-3 minutes before I attempted to insert my penus in her anus - twice. Although she applied lubrication, I was unsuccessful because I was not fully erect and she was very tight. During this time my hand came in contact with her butt area (perhaps the anus too) and I dont recall if I touched my face. I decided to just masturbate (with the condom on) to end the night. I recalled ejaculating in the condom. This is perhaps more evidence that the condom did not break?

Well, there have been some concerning symptoms since that day. After 2-3 weeks from that day I got a sore throat along with a cough and stuffy nose. In August, I started to have Oral Thrush (diagnosed), Repeated small canker sores, and Loose stool/Diarrhea among other symptoms. Well, I finally got the guts to get tested for HIV at 5, 6, and 8 months post exposure. At 5 months post exposure I also took a PCR test. All tests were negative.

So everything is okay, right? Wrong! It has been close to 10 months since that day I still have mild Oral Thrush, Chronic Diarrhea/Loose Stool, and other odd symptoms. Ive taken 3 different kinds of anti-fungal medication to get rid of the oral thrush and somehow it is still there. Im going crazy, Doctor. Help me!

By the way, I took an antibiotic treatment consisting of 2 antibiotics for 8 weeks in the summer for Lyme. Could this be the cause?! Interrupted natural flora?

I see no way the encounter you described could lead to HIV infection were your partner to be infected. Your antibiotic course can definitely cause thrush. Also, when people start looking in their mouths a lot they often notice the normal coating that may be on the tongue and mistake this for thrush.

You are not HIV+.

Unprotected sex while on a break from relationship "17 years old think its over now.."
Is Protected.....really protected?