When can I stop worrying about a HIV infection.

Dear Dr. I really appreciate the information that I have read in regards to peoples questions on hiv. Hopefully you can give me some advice. On Nov.25,2011 I had a sexual encounter with a female and within 3 days I was getting sick. I had a flu-like illness,fever,headaches,nausea,night sweats,and a few rounds of diarhea. I had a pcr dna at 5 and a half weeks,went to the clinic at 7 weeks and was tested for hiv 1/2,I ahd a viral load test at 12 weeks, and went back to the clinic at 14 weeks and was tested again for hiv 1/2. And I have done at least 12 home access test during this 15 week window period. When can I lay this to rest and get on with life? It has taken a mental toll on me. almost to the point of suicide. I thank you very much for the work that you do and I will be making a donation to this foundation.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Any antibody testing done outside the 12 week window can be considered conclusive. You are negative from this incident.

In health,

Richard

Possible causes of "Itching penis"
Thank you very much sir