Mar 28, 2012
Dear Experts, On the 19th February 2012, my friends invited me to a chinese spa in china, (I later learned that the spa served as cover for prostitution). All the time the girl was dressed. There was no kiss, no vaginal, no anal sex, no oral sex. She only masturbated me during the massage, I had a cut on my penis, I did not wear condom, I am circumcised. All the time the room was dimmed and I did not have my glasses.
2) What if her hand was not clean and contained semen from a previous customer or her own contaminated blood and she touched my penis. Am I at risk for HIV contamination?
3) Then she massaged my back and at one time I felt a big pressure. I am worried that she may have needle pricked me. I could not have told the difference between a needle prick or normal massage pressure.
4) I awfully worried due to symptoms I have experienced. from the 7th march, I experienced Mouth Sore, and tachycardia, night sweats, dry mouth (like no saliva). My apetite has tripled, I eat and still feel hungry. I would go pee many times per day and more than normal. During the day I would sit down and I would be sweating and have tachycardia, the feeling was worse at night especially when I try to sleep.
on the 10th march, I started to feel my left cervical lymph nodes. I had to take xanax to sleep till the 20th march. I developed a small rash over my body. When taking xanax intead of feeling more calm, my heart would accelerate.
On the 20th March, I feel the left cervical lymph node more, however I feel better.
Since 25th however I feel better. The rash seems to disappear, I still feel the lymph node though smaller. I noticed I lost muscle near my buttocks, and my penis and testicles are smaller compared to before the incident. The lymph node is smaller
Everyone tells me I cannot get HIV from hand job, yet I experienced all the symptoms above. I simply do not undersand.
Since I am back home, I did not touch my wife fearing I can give her something.
Please give me your honest opinion, I am 30 years old, recently graduated from college, I worry my life is over before it even started
| Response from Mr. Cordova
This incident does not present a risk for HIV. The situations you described in number two and three are not likely, and should not be entertained as possible scenarios.
Is it possible that these symptoms you are experiencing, including the tachycardia are caused by an extreme amount of guilt over the fact that you engaged in sexual activity with someone besides your wife? Whether you tell your wife what happened is completely up to you, but I think it's the guilt over what happened that is causing your symptoms.
Bottom line: You were not at risk for HIV in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv Eating Contaminated Blood?
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.