Frottage and protected sex

Hi Doctor Richard,

i have protected sex with a sex worker, but before using a condom, she at on me and touched her wet vagina in my precum penis head for at least 5 minutes. I'm sure my penis head is touching on her vagina opening (this is frottage right?). Then i put the condom on, and penetrated on here to finish the session.

I'm started to worry now, though i did a HIV 1/2 antibody test 5 weeks after the exposure and it was non-reactive. Should i retake the test again after 12 weeks? Or it's just my anxiety/guilt filling in. I haven't been myself for the past weeks.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You are correct, you were engaging in frottage. Frottage is a low-risk activity and can be a lot of fun! I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular so I do not think you need to do a second test.

Bottom line: It is your anxiety that is making you feel bad, not HIV.

In health,

Richard

Indeterminate Anti-Hiv test and Negative PCR test
HIV Contamination??