For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Window Period for NAAT test

Hello, I had a NAAT test done for HIV and chlamydia, as well as all other STD's, 8 weeks post any possible exposure. I also had an anitbody test done 9 weeks post exposure. I only received unprotected oral sex. I did not cum in the persons mouth and I did not see any cuts or blood on my penis. WHat is the window period for a NAAT test? Was my exposure a risk for HIV? Can I consider the NAAT test conclusive? I'm so worried. I have not been able to sleep over this. Thank you!

The window for HIV NAAT is measured in days. Your are fine. DW

waiting your answer
Casual contact - why infections don't happen?