clear my mind please

hi, DAVID. i had exposure with a girl, actually i used condom for penetration. but i did not use it when i did oral sex on her vagina having an sore cold or herpes simple in my lips

well, i went for hiv1/hiv2 test at 4 week it came out negative. then 6 week she went to the laboratory and her resurlt came out negative

it is ok her resurlt? it could be paranoin of my im thinking that she could do something to get an hiv negative out from the laboratory, like have a friend there. its crazy i know but sometimes i think that.

what do you think?

I think your risk of HIV is zero given exposure and the test results.

Oral sex is a very inefficient way to acquire HIV. The mouth does not contain the type of cells that HIV likes to infect. One study from Europe that followed couples where one person was HIV+ and the other HIV- failed to find a case of HIV transmission despite unprotected oral sex.

Please be aware that syphilis, herpes simplex virus, and gonorrhea can certainly be transmitted by oral sex.

I think i have hiv
5th time asking :(..so scared and worried...