water confusion part 2
Mar 28, 2012
Dear Richard, Thankyou for taking the time to answer my question titled 'water confusion'. The reason I asked was because I wiped myself with toilet tissue which turned out to be damp from the whole roll previously being dropped in the toilet. I fear If It had positive menstruel blood on it, Hiv could of absorbed into my mucous membranes down below. Could this be a 'portal of entry' you was talking about? Thankyou once more.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute Hiv
- During Ars Does Lymph Nodes Swell At The Same Time
- How Accurate Is The Hiv Rna Test?
- How Long Does Std Bacteria Live Outside The Body?
- How Many Causes Are Hiv Test Positive After 3 Months?
- Is Burning Feeling On The Tip Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.