Jock it while having sex

I had sex with a female 11 weeks ago. I used a condom at all times, but my concern is that I had jock itch and the girl was on top of me while having sex. The sex lasted around 15 minutes and she was on top at all times. If vaginal fluids hit my scrotum can this jock itch cause the vaginal fluids to enter my blood stream due to the jock itch present. I went to a local Free STD Clinic and tested negative for HIV and many other STDs at 1 week before the 3 month mark. If the girl had HIV was I at a high risk. Is testing at 82 days sufficient for a HIV negative result. I showered about 5 minutes with soap and warm water in hotel room after. This happen in Hsinchu Taiwan.

Thank you

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Unless there were open oozing blisters, I would not be concerned. While your test was not at the 90 day mark, I would feel confident in a test result at the 82 day mark. While it's not conclusive, it's close enough that you could certainly wait until your regularly scheduled full STD screening, which should include an HIV test.

In health,

Richard

Sex with dog.
Friend in the family