Sex with dog.

I Have a labrodor male, i love him a lot i want to have sex with my dog .I know it is not right but i want to. French kissing & oral sex , plz guide me.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. Remember that desiring something, and acting on that desire are two different things. It's understandable that you love your dog. For many people, their pets are part of their family.

Since your dog cannot consent to having sexual relations with you, I don't think engaging in sex with him is right. Also, you should be aware that in most states, having sex with an animal is against the law.

I know that it might be tough, but do you think you would consider talking to a therapist or counselor about these desires? Talking to a trained professional can be helpful in a situation like this.

In the meanwhile, I would suggest keeping your love and affection contained to non-sexual things. Playing fetch, long walks, and treats are really the way to a dogs heart.

I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

simple question
Jock it while having sex