simple question

hi, richard. i had exposure with a girl, actually i used condom for penetration. but i did not use it when i did oral sex on her vagina having an sore cold or herpes simple in my lips

well, i went for hiv1/hiv2 test at 4 week it came out negative. then 6 week she went to the laboratory and her resurlt came out negative

it is ok her resurlt? it could be paranoin of my im thinking that she could do something to get an hiv negative out from the laboratory, like have a friend there. its crazy i know but sometimes i think that.

what do you think?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I don't think protected penetrative sex and unprotected oral sex are high-risk incidences. I don't think you need to be tested for these incidences in particular. However, if you need to test for your peace of mind, then you need to wait till the three month mark for your result. Her test results having nothing to do with your test results.

In health,

Richard

"Anal Grinding HIV Risk"
Sex with dog.