Herpes risk from yourself or toilet seat "An Uneducated Guess"

Hey I just had a question to ask(let it be known I am a guy) Please tell me that it's not even scientifically possible to contract the herpes virus from yourself or a toilet seat. Its just that one night when I was masturbateing I awoke the next day to find a rash on the foreskin of my penis.I went to a physician and was informed that I didn't have anything infectious and that the only reason anything came up on my body was because I masturbated too rough and caused a callus to form.

1. I have never ever been sexually active with anyone other than myself and 2. The only riske thing I've ever done to my body is finger myself a couple of times

The only reason I'm even considering this as an option is because for what ever reason I just cannot seem to be at ease with myself.

please help me

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for you question,

Sounds like you went to a doctor when you had a question (which is great!) and they gave you you an answer (which is also great!).

There's nothing more to say than to trust your doctor's response! You cannot get Herpes from yourself or a toilet seat.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"Test Results" for HIV and Syphilis
Unprotected Oral Sex but Protected Anal Sex between Gay Men