"Test Results" for HIV and Syphilis
Mar 27, 2012
Hello Dr. Glenn, I have tested HIV/VRDL/TPHA/ after unsafe sex exposure 120 days by Elisa test. and all results came negative. so does i need another test in future of not? plz help me.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for the question,
You waited 4 months to be tested. This is a great amount of time! Sounds like you're negative for HIV and Syphilis off of that risky sex you had.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is White Tongue An Ars Symptom?
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.