"Test Results" for HIV and Syphilis
Mar 27, 2012
Hello Dr. Glenn, I have tested HIV/VRDL/TPHA/ after unsafe sex exposure 120 days by Elisa test. and all results came negative. so does i need another test in future of not? plz help me.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for the question,
You waited 4 months to be tested. This is a great amount of time! Sounds like you're negative for HIV and Syphilis off of that risky sex you had.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching Hiv Female To Male
- Difference Between Urticaria And A Hiv Rash
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Or Std From Prostitute With A Condom
- Does Primary Hiv Appear Without High Fever?
- Does Your Tongue And Mouth Swell When You Have Hiv?
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.