Condom Broke During Anal Penetration

Hi there, I was in a adult video store several days ago and went into a booth with someone I met (a stranger). I was wearing a condom but it broke while I was trying to penetrate him anally (I was to top). I did not fully penetrate him and pulled out quickly prior to any ejaculation. After taking the condom of he proceeded to use his hand to relieve me.

I washed shortly afterwards but know Im terrified that I could have contracted HIV or an STD? Can you please let me know my risk level. Also, should I get tested right away or wait several weeks? If so, what type of test should I take. Im really scared right now. actually terrified and really appreciate your guidance and insight.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Given the circumstances of this incident, transmission of HIV is highly unlikely. This was a one-time occurrence, the amount of time was brief, and you were the insertive partner. It is certainly possible that you came into contact with another STD such as Syphilis, Chlamydia, or Gonorrhea but again, given the fact that the time was so brief, it's less likely.

I would suggest a full round of STD testing, including HIV - three months from the date of incident.

In health,

Richard

Antibody Tests affected by PEP
No way... The Condom Broke