HIA throuhg this limited relation

Dear Doctor,

Please accept my apologize because I poor in English writing but my story is I did unprotected oral sex only one time in my life with a girl from 50 days ago the happened is, she is sucked my Penis for 2 minutes & I also Pussy his Vagina for 2 minute only without any direct sex after that some French kisses.

I am so worried about this story & I can not continue my life with my wife because I afraid to get any problem or sick from me & she is pregnant in 6 months.

My question is can I get HIV through this relation (oral sex) for some minutes as I mentioned above?

The only test her available in my country is searching Antibody test through blood it is accurate test or not & when can I do the test 50 days is enough or it must be wait or I not need to do this test?

Thank you for your cooperation & I hoping to answer as soon as possible to finalize my worried.

Kindly be informed that I did the test for this girl it is called HIV antibody by blood & the result is Negative she is not effected but my information this test for previous years not up to date & I dont know may be she is did the sex with any one at last 3 months.

Hi From what I understand from your question when is the time to get tested? Yes the test offered where you life is accurate. The standard for testing is the first test at 3 weeks, another at a 3 months and to be sure at 90 days. If the 90 days test is negative then you are negative from this experience. I hope this helps.

hiv + and he is not
ELFA test, please help me.