hiv + and he is not

Hello Doctor, My Boyfriend is HIV - and I am Hiv + , my vl is undetectable since I started treatment (8 months ago) and cd4 is 839 , we had sex two times and he wanted to do it without condom , I was not agree with his decision so he used the condom but pulled out , my question is : since I am undetectable is any risk for him to get infected ? we had anal sex and the condom broke , I am very nervous , I do not want to affect anybody with this. Please help!!!

Hi There are many studies coming out stating that if someone living with HIV is on medication and has an undetectable viral load the risk of transmission is dramatically reduced if not to no possibility. I would say that you are ok and so is your partner. The one thing you may want to talk to your healthy care provider about PEP Post Exposure Prophylaxis something that can be given to your partner if there is a known risky exposure.

scared of getting tested risky bleeding gums during oral sex
HIA throuhg this limited relation