scared of getting tested risky bleeding gums during oral sex

This is probably my fifth try. I know the oral sex questions never stop but please help me. To make the long story short, I gave unprotected oral sex to a person of unknown status. It only lasted for a couple of minutes, he did not cum and there was little to no precum. I think I wiped it with my fingers. The problem is that my gums bleed when I brush. If I had a small cut in my gums, am I at risk. I am really scared about getting tested. Please help!

I want to add that I was concerned becAuse I developed a painless throat 6 days later. I tested negative for gonorrheA chlamydia mono and strep. I took antibiotics and it went away but I then developed a white tongue which I tested negative for yeast.

Hi We do know that the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex carries the lowest risk, but having open sores can increase that transmission, SOME, but not a lot. My thought about oral sex and brushing your teeth is that I make sure that it has been about 45 minutes after brushing this gives your mouth the opportunity to recover and close the openings. If this is the time between brushing and giving oral than you are fine. Your sore throat could be from many different things, just a sore throat, allergies, another type of viral infection a cold anything along those line, but HIV no.

unusual possible exposures?
hiv + and he is not