Mar 25, 2012
Hello Dr. southall, I have tested HIV/VRDL/TPHA/ after unsafe sex exposure 120 days by Elisa test. and all results came negative. so does i need another test in future of not? thank for plz help me. your small help i can out from tension.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If there were no other exposures from day one until day 120 then yes you are negative and there is not a need for more testing.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.