Condom broke

Hi,I am very scared I had sex with a sex worker and just coming towards the end the condom broke,I pulled out and just started panicking, I washed my penis with water,then I asked her if she was clean and if she'd ever been tested,she said she was fine however I was still very worried so I asked her if she would come with me for her to do an oraquick test,she did,and also I did for her benefit,we both were free from HIV however I am still very concerned that she may have contracted it in the last three months.please tell me do I need to be concerned, as I'm really struggling to come to terms with this,,please please reply and give me your advice. Ps.how long would the antibodys take to show up on an oraquick test Thanks very much in advance Regards tj

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, TJ:

Given all the facts, HIV transmission was not likely in this situation. Her test was negative, this was a one-time incident, you were the insertive partner, and the amount of time was brief. You can certainly go in for a follow-up test at the three month mark. I am confident it will be negative.

In health,

Richard

blowjob hiv risk
PEP Failed 28 hours