blowjob hiv risk

I am freaking out. I am a married man and have only been with my wife. Four days ago I foolishly went to an adult video store and watched xxx in a booth. This is not my nature but I was turned on and curious and allowed another man to come into my booth. I performed fellatio on him for about 2 minutes. He came in my mouth. I held the ejaculate in my mouth for about 10 seconds wondering what to do before I spit it out. I had a long drive home and couldn't rinse my mouth out only spit over and over. I also had a very tiny scab/sore on the inner part of my bottom lip from biting it a day or 2 earlier. I am terrified I have HIV or some other STD. I have never done that before nor will I ever again. What are my chances I really messed up and infected myself with HIV? Thank you for your honest answer to my question. Also, I am going to get tested for the HIV RNA test in another week along with other STD testing. I would just like a heads up on what I can expect as my answer. I am so scared. Thank you

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. It is not likely that you contracted HIV during this incident. Certain STD's can be passed during oral sex, but the likelihood is not as high. I am confident your test will be negative.

In health,

Richard

Question about Chlamydia
Condom broke