Question about Chlamydia
Mar 24, 2012
Does chlmaydia cause genital warts?
Response from Mr. Cordova
No, the Human Papillomavirus or HPV as it is called causes genital warts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.