Question about Chlamydia
Mar 24, 2012
Does chlmaydia cause genital warts?
Response from Mr. Cordova
No, the Human Papillomavirus or HPV as it is called causes genital warts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Can Steroids Cause A False Negative?
- Does Having Diarrhea Affect Absorption Of HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.