white tongue HIV

I have a white tongue and I am worried about having HIV. I gave oral sex to a person of unknown status on December 30th. It only lasted a few minutes and he did not cum. 6 days later, I had a painless sore throat. I started to read all these forums about a sore throat being a symptom of HIV. I went to the doctor and I tested negative for Strep, Mono, chlamydia, and gonorrhea. The doctor still placed me on antibiotics and I started to develop a white tongue. I went back because of the white tongue and I tested negative for yeast. They told me a white tongue could be something harmless but that I could go to a dentist or ENT. I have read that transmission is possible through precum and my gums bleed when I brush. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. Your bleeding gums can increase the risk, but your partners lack of ejaculation lowers it. In my opinion, we are right back where we started. Not a lot of risk. I do not think you need to test for this incident, but you can certainly do it for your peace of mind. In the future, be sure to wait at least two hours after brushing your teeth before you engage in oral sex. If you need to freshen your breath before being intimate, try some gum or alcohol free mouthwash.

In health,

Richard

So scared. Please help me
Hiv+ patient and G-tube contents got on arm.