Broken condom with transgender

During insertive anal sex with a transgender(MTF), the condom broke. The time of unprotected sex because of the broken condom was at most 1 minute, if that. Half of the condom was missing, leaving my head unprotected. Upon realizing the condom was broke I also noted a moderate amount of feces on my penis. A new condom was put on immediately, but the sex never ended with me ejaculating. The entire encounter lasted no more than 10 minutes with me being protected the entire time, except for that one minute when the condom broke. I continuously asked if he was clean and tested negative recently for everything, and he was firm on his answer of "yes" saying he's tested regularly and only practices safe sex. As the anxiety and my worry showed, I was starting to be asked if I was clean by him. I did rush to a nearby public restroom, urinated immediately, washed myself thoroughly, and masterbated to maybe help ejaculate anything that possibly got inside my urethra. Is my risk of contracting HIV extremely high in this case? I'm losing tons of sleep, I can't stop reading stuff on the internet, my productivity at work has taken a hard hit, and I can't enjoy a single meal. PLEASE HELP! Thank you for all you guys do! You're great.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Given the circumstances, I'd say transmission is unlikely. It's true, a broken condom does equal more risk. However, given the amount of time, that it was a one-time occurrence, and the fact that you were the insertive partner all lead me to believe that transmission is not likely to have occurred.

You can get an accurate HIV test at the three month mark. I would also suggest a full round of STD's every six months as some STD's are transmitted via skin-to-skin contact.

In health,

Richard

HIV window period
So scared. Please help me