|HIV window period
Mar 24, 2012
Hi, i took an hiv test 5 months after an encounter and it was negative.. I have read extensively and i know that a 5 month test is conclusive. My question is... does excessive drinking and smoking weaken the immune system enough to delay the prescence of antibodies in a 5 month test? i have read that chemotherapy patients and intraveneous drug users take longer for the antibodies to appear. would it be the same for excessive drinking and smoking? thanks
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.