getting pregant

i want to know where one can go for in vitro fertilization, IVF. in the case where the man is positive and the woman is not, but they want to have a baby. I have read that it is possible. where can i find a clinic? help please.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I am not sure where you are located, so I cannot offer suggestions based on your location. You will want to look intoSperm Washing first. Sperm washing while not 100% effective, helps insure that HIV is not transmitted during the process of getting pregnant.

My suggestion is to do research on IVF clinics in your area. Find one with a good track record, and then set up an initial appointment. Talking to them may offer some next steps. It's likely that they will have resources in your area. I hope this helps. Good luck!

In health,

Richard

some closure
HIV window period