Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Anxiety over non-penetration sex "Please help."
Mar 19, 2012

Hello, this is the third time i have asked this question with no answer. Can you please answer. Recently i received a massage where the lady massaged my penis in between her breast's and i did ejaculate on her breasts. I am worried is there any HIV risk from this activity??

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk for HIV from what you're describing.

I apologize for our lack of response, I'm sure you understand we get many MANY questions here at the forum and do our best to get to as many as we can.

One of the reasons that we probably haven't gotten around to your particular question is because it's very similar to other questions we've already answered. There's a certain level of comfort in getting a direct response, but I encourage everyone reading to explore our archives to see if your question has already been answered.

If you find that seeing similar questions answered here still doesn't give you relief, consider that it's less about the information around and more about how you're feeling... If this is the case, addressing your emotional state may be the most important thing.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Previous
Broken condom during sex with "mexican sex worker"
Next
IS THERE A CONNECTION AIDS , Sjogren's Syndrome and Connective Tissue Disorders

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.