Anxiety over non-penetration sex "Please help."

Hello, this is the third time i have asked this question with no answer. Can you please answer. Recently i received a massage where the lady massaged my penis in between her breast's and i did ejaculate on her breasts. I am worried is there any HIV risk from this activity??

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk for HIV from what you're describing.

I apologize for our lack of response, I'm sure you understand we get many MANY questions here at the forum and do our best to get to as many as we can.

One of the reasons that we probably haven't gotten around to your particular question is because it's very similar to other questions we've already answered. There's a certain level of comfort in getting a direct response, but I encourage everyone reading to explore our archives to see if your question has already been answered.

If you find that seeing similar questions answered here still doesn't give you relief, consider that it's less about the information around and more about how you're feeling... If this is the case, addressing your emotional state may be the most important thing.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Broken condom during sex with "mexican sex worker"
IS THERE A CONNECTION AIDS , Sjogren's Syndrome and Connective Tissue Disorders