For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hiv from inanimate objects

I recently masturbated in a hotel room , the kind with hourly rates, and noticed when I was leaving that I had an open cut on my hand, probably, while in the room. Any risk of hiv infection from others whom may have been in the room before me?

Hi HIV dies once it is outside of the body. So if someone before you had used the room was living with HIV then no your chances of masturbating in the same room does not put you at risk of HIV transmission.

did antibiotic delay the window period
Broken condom during sex with "mexican sex worker"