|Hiv from inanimate objects
Mar 18, 2012
I recently masturbated in a hotel room , the kind with hourly rates, and noticed when I was leaving that I had an open cut on my hand, probably, while in the room. Any risk of hiv infection from others whom may have been in the room before me?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV dies once it is outside of the body. So if someone before you had used the room was living with HIV then no your chances of masturbating in the same room does not put you at risk of HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission From Inanimate Objects
- Hiv Transmission From Inanimate Objects In Mouth
- How Long Does HIV Live On An Object?
- Can You Contract Hiv By Handling Inanimate Objects?
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.